Wednesday, December 07, 2011

I'm famous! :) :) :)


There I am, look, in my Canucks jersey (it's my white one, hence it's #17 Kesler, in case you were wondering), and, ummmm, green shorts and bare feet - standard winter wear round here :)

I am immensely proud to have been immortalised in Carol Browne's annual lego advent - I positively squeeeeed when I settled in to read today's episode, and the realisation slowly dawned that the jersey wearer was meeeee, and then again later on in the post when we all (including the cats, and Dave the gnome) sit down to do some art journalling.

Pity Will & Kate couldn't stick around to join in too :)

Thanks Carol, this really made my day :)


1 comment:

Carol Browne said...

LOLS! I'm so glad you liked it! I enjoyed meeting plastic you and doing arts and crafts while virtually in London. I cannot wait to meet you for realz! :-) I'm sure it will happen.