Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My cheer-me-up playlist


It's been too long since I last played in the Green Pepper Press Crusades - but Michelle knows that she can always count on me to join in with the music related challenges, I can never resist :)

Can't believe this is Crusade #57 - I fondly remember number one!


A simple brief then - name and shame the list of songs you can't stop yourself belting out in the car, in the bath, pottering around the kitchen - the ones that lift your spirits every. single. time.

So here's my list - my playlist of pure joy :)

I think I'm going to burn this little lot onto a CD for the car - then if I'm ever feeling a little down, I know I have handy a 100% guaranteed way to cheer myself up :)

(Please don't judge me on McFly and the show tunes!)

AJED : 104/365



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the page!! No judging allowed on sing-along songs. Although of all the Kiss songs I wonder how you picked that one ;) And what? No RHCP??? Great idea to make a cd for the car. I'm still compiling my list. It's easy to generate a selection from my go-to bands, but then I drive around for an afternoon, listening to the radio, and I take notes...adding another dozen or so.

I would love to drive around with you in the summer, windows down, scaring the locals with our singing. Thanks for coming to play Sarah - fun to have you back with us. xo

Nigel said...

Fantasticly joyous page, and a brilliant selection of tracks (I'll reserve judgement on Take That).

betsy said...

Wow! Love this joyful page. You can feel the excitement and joy jumping right off the page!

teri said...

Tenacious D and Bon Jovi on the same page -- you are one eclectic HAPPY woman. I love your choices and your page.

Shirley said...

I can feel the songs jumping off the page Sarah....... Interesting mix and even I have heard fo some of them! LOL
Love the colour choices and great page, make me feel like singing along to the ones I know already!

Carmen said...

Hey, one of my favourite moments of the week is McFly-day on Radio 1 :D

Love this and can seriously see WHY. I'll have to think about this and make a happy CD too!

fatmonica said...

Fabulous page!My sing-a-long has to be Tropical Brainstorm Kirsty MacColl.

Carolyn Dube said...

Love your page! The mouth is fabulous!

Morti said...

I get up on stage and do Panto - I will NEVER judge you on McFly and the showtunes! Great work as always....

Michelle said...

Brilliant layout! And show tunes are always in fashion!

Anonymous said...

What a great page! Really lively and fun. KISS - sigh :-) My teenage idols...

Barbara Marie said...

What a vibrant and fun page showing your favorite tunes, Sarah! You must feel vibrant singing along, too.

Unknown said...

Fabulous! You see that mouth and you've just got to Sing!