***edited to add - comments are now CLOSED***
Oops! I'm a little late getting my One World One Heart giveaway up on my blog - time ran away with me a little, as it has a habit of doing.
Hopefully there's still plenty of time for people to find me and sign up, as the big draw for all the winners won't take place until Thursday February 12th.
You may be familiar with OWOH already from other blogs, or the article in Artful Blogging, but if not, check out the site >>here<< to read all about the big giveaway, how it started, what it all means, how much fun it is to blog hop and meet new friends from all over the blogosphere, and most importantly, the list of all the bloggers taking part, and the amazing "prizes" you might win!
I am offering a custom gift to the winner on my blog, a choice of either a personalised mini shrine, or a necklace:
If you win, and would like the shrine, I will make it around any theme you choose, here are a couple of examples:
The one on the left was on a bird theme, the one on the right is my own little offering to the gods of hockey, hoping that they will take mercy on my team(s) and grant them the odd win (it isn't working!!!!). You could choose any theme you like - maybe hearts, inspired by One World One Heart, or perhaps I could incorporate photos of your children or pets.....or, well, anything :) I like a challenge :D
If you would prefer the necklace, this will consist of a stamped / collaged / etc pendant in a Ranger memory frame, again to your own theme, strung on a necklace with beads etc appropriate for the colour scheme. Please specify square or rectangular frame, and how long you would like the chain. Here's a bad photo of a simple one I made for a Halloween swap, just to give you an idea:
Whichever one you go for, there will also be some extra goodies in with your prize, you won't be disappointed ;)
Entering for this giveaway is simple:
1. Please leave a comment on this post. Just one comment please.
2. You don't have to have your own blog to enter, but please make sure there is a way for me to contact you if you win.
3. This giveaway is open to anyone, anywhere, worldwide
4. You have until Wednesday February 11th, 2009 to leave your comment. I will draw the winner at random on Thursday February 12th, as will all the other OWOH participants.
5. Don't forget to visit the OWOH site for the full list of all participating bloggers - 400+ and counting!!
6. I wish you the Best of British luck!!!!
Playing with Fire
6 days ago