Monday, May 17, 2010

So now we know whodunnit.....

I have another UKstampers CJ entry to blog...and I think this is my favourite stamp so far :)

This is the beautifully named "nun with a big gun" stamp from VivaLasVegastamps, isn't she great?

As usual, I brainstormed ideas for this one with my boyfriend Jay - my creative director :)  He came up with the great line

not a conventional hitman

(convent, geddit?)

and I just had to use it....

This is what I came up with:


So that finally solves the mystery of who was behind the grassy knoll.....


(PS - on a side note - I've just realised that I can now geo-tag my blog posts - how cool :) )

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so funny......I love it! how are you?

Erika Jean said...

That is an awesome stamp!!

You have a very nice blog, adding you to my reader ;-) Glad you found mine!!

monika said...

That stamp is funny. I love what you have done with it.

Minxy said...

Quality.... both stamp and the page you created with it!