Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Watch out, the bogeyman's about!

It's time to work on the "Colours" CJ again - and this month's colour scheme is "lime and mint green".

When I told my other half what colour was coming up, he said "so, basically, bogey green?", and from that point onward I couldn't get rid of the urge to do my page as a tribute to Fungus the Bogeyman :)

I loved reading that book to my eldest boys when they were little - Fungus is the coolest!

The layout itself is fairly simple - Fungus was printed out on canvas:

There was liberal use (again, I used it last month too) of my favourite punch - the Martha Stewart "dripping goo" border punch, not just for Halloween, folks!

The background was made with Daler Rowney pearlescent acrylic inks (love them love them love them) and various stamps.

And Fungus's name was cut in a font called "shlop" on my Cricut, and covered with Diamond Glaze.

I pounced some dark olive ink through the stencil left by the Cricut before sticking the letters down, so that they would have a bit of a shadow, making them look a bit more 3D.


and that's about it.

I really enjoyed putting this one together, can't help having fun with bogey green :)


2 comments:

Michelle S said...

It looks gr8!!! I love it x

Sid said...

Fab pages......loving the overall drippy effect especially the Font !!