Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Very late Friday Five

the main Friday Fiver didn't show up this week, but here is the hlog one:

1.) Who do you think most deserved an NHL award?

Much as I'd love to say that Kes deserved to win the Selke, realistically that wasn't going to happen, not this year. He placed 11th, which is not bad, and I honestly believe he could be top 5 next year, if not top 3. It depends how Gillis and AV choose to use him, I guess.

I would have liked to see Bobby in line for the Vezina - but his fade out at the end of the season put paid to that.

So if I had to choose a winner, for the most exciting / valuable player in the NHL in 2007/8 - it would have to be Alex Ovechkin. So I'm glad that the hockey writers agreed and gave him the Hart - well deserved.

Do you not think he's looking more like Richard Kiel every day???

2.) Do you believe that Brett Lebda really dropped the Cup off of Cheli's bar?


It wouldn't be the most outrageous thing that's ever happened to the Cup, by a long chalk! So yeah, why not?

3.) Do you have a dishwasher?

Sore point :) Yes, I have one, but it's dead. I can't afford a new one at the moment so I have been washing up by hand for a few months. It's a pain but not the end of the world....

4.) How many pairs of shoes do you own?


Proper shoe shoes? Not many. Two, I think. But I have about 20 pairs of trainers and 8 or 9 pairs of boots too.

5.) What is your favorite art form?

Mixed media stuff - plus photography, and tattoos.

No comments: