Friday, June 06, 2008

the hlog Five, following on

1.) Which house chore do you dislike the most?

it would have to be anything to do with cleaning toilets - there's nothing worse than cleaning away the residue of someone else's excretions - ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2.) Are you afraid of any kinds of animals?


I can't think of any irrational fears - I'm fine with spiders and snakes and all that stuff - but I'd be suitably scared if I came face to face with something that could eat me :)

3.) What is your favorite stadium food?

Veggies are a little limited when it comes to stadium food - especially if, like me, you're not keen on popcorn either. I did see some pizza on sale at GM Place but to be honest it looked not that great, especially for the price, so I went without and grabbed a Subway on the way home after the game...

4.) Who would you most like to go out to supper with? (anyone for any reason, doesn't matter if you know them or not.)


Ian. Haven't seen him all week and I miss the man.

5.) What song always makes you smile?

Two Princes by the Spin Doctors:

1 comment:

Jo Lucy said...

Hi Sarah,
This is such a blast from the past! It's a great song and always reminds me of my Brother, who taped the Album for me. I've never seen the video though. Thanks for the memory :)
Jo R x