Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Please excuse the truly awful photo....


...here is my latest offering towards the Project Runway CJ.

This cool paper bag journal presents us with the regular PR challenge, to use items purchased in a grocery store.

It was harder than you'd think!  But I got there in the end.

The big "R" and all the silver trim come from a couple of cans of Relentless energy drink, the gravestones are made from lasagne, and the ghosts were cut from a scarf I got in Poundland (I hope that still counts as 'store bought', as I think anything not specifically intended for craft was fair game)

It proved impossible to photograph with flash or a lamp, due to the shimmer in the background paint and the shine of the aluminium metal making up the borders, hence this rather shaky picture which doesn't show the true colours at all.

Never mind, please use your imagination....


4 comments:

Carol Browne said...

I love it! I think it's amazing. Spooky ghosts and Halloween. I'm big fan.

Nigel said...

The photo may be a bit dodgy, but the artwork is brilliant :)

Sue said...

Ohhhh fabulous! I love the recycled elments of it:)

Sid said...

Great skulldugery going on there Flo !!