Wednesday, October 08, 2008

If I wasn't already very much spoken for, I would propose to this man :)

And, to the best of my knowledge, he doesn't even play hockey!!



So there I was, having a natter with an ex boss of mine on Facebook - who it turns out is a huge Husker Du fan, as was I back in the day - and the whole time we worked together we never realised we shared a love for a relatively obscure corner of the music world.

This got me in the mood to listen to some of the tracks from Zen Arcade, as I don't have that album any more (all my music was on vinyl and that's one of the ones I haven't replaced yet)....

....which sent me off to YouTube to see what I could find....

and I found this super cool video of this guy dancing to "Something I Learned Today"

I love it!

YouTube is so cool :) and this random guy is even cooler :)

No comments: