Friday, October 15, 2010

Sunrise....Sunset..... (I love Fiddler on the Roof, showtunes! yay! if I were a man I would be SO gay :) )

  
At first glance, you'd think this is an entry from my Colours CJ... but it isn't - it's the Take Ten CJ - but this participant has chosen colours as her theme.

Confused?  Yes, me too.

All you need to know, is that I chose "Orange" :)

I loooove sun imagery, and sunrise/sunset colours, so this was an easy colour choice for me.

And it was good practice for the colours CJ - it's trickier than you expect it to be, working within a tight colour range - usually I would take a sunset right through from yellow to purple, but with this one it was orange all the way. 

Hopefully it worked, and hopefully Frances, the CJ's owner, likes it
 
Next month.....the Highwayman.....which is going to be an interesting challenge.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great piece - love the orange and buildings.

Came over here from the Michelle Ward's GPP Crusade blog, where you left a comment about hanging our own artwork up.... I have started small but will try to make a "real" piece by the end of the month!