Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday Five - 5th December 08

1.) Would you rather have someone cook for you or clean for you?

Clean, without a doubt. I'm quite happy to feed myself, but cleaning and housework generally really gets on top of me. I never seem to have enough time to get everything done, always on the back foot.

2.) What color do you rarely wear?

There are lots, including but not limited to orange, turquoise, yellow, pink, beige

3.) Do you put up Christmas lights?

I didn't last year. This year I will. Possibly this weekend. More likely next.

4.) What is your favorite color of car?

A nice dark (but not navy) blue, I think. Metallic. Or gold/purple two tone like the funky sports car I sometimes see around town. My current car is silver, though. Wouldn't have been my first choice as it shows up the winter dirt too much, but hey ho.

5.) What do you do when you're stressed?

one, some or all of the following:

  • wobble my right knee furiously

  • lose ALL tolerance for mess / piles of dirty dishes etc and yell at teenage sons in relation to same (which is where that cleaner from question 1 would come in useful)

  • get very paranoid

  • cry

  • eat and drink unhealthy things in unhealthy amounts

  • have a bath

  • talk to my imaginary friends

  • paint or sew

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Can you send that cleaner round to me after they have finished at yours... ;)

June said...

Hiya, Vron sent me over here to say hello :) She said you might be interested in my darkside blog Just click on my name to find it. Its nice to meet you and i shall add myself as a dedicated follower :)
Hugs June x