Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Don't worry, I'm still at it for at least 10 minutes a day....

... but I had two art journal pages in progress at once over the last 3 days, so didn't have anything new to share before tonight.

The first up is this "thanks" page....I've journalled a whole bunch of things that I'm grateful for....something to look back at if I'm ever feeling low, to remind me just how awesome my life actually is!

I seem to have a thing about triangles and harlequins and pennant borders , they just keep popping up everywhere.

And I've also got this messy page in progress.  I've no idea what it's going to be about or where it will go from here, but I've thoroughly enjoyed working on the background (even if it did drip all over the rest of the book and spoil my past pages, grrrr, you can see some of the drips on the page following "thanks" in the book above.  Never mind, I can cover them up)

Look, more triangles!


AJED :  11/365

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I especially love the "messy page"!!!

Michelle S said...

it still looks fab even if its been dripped on! :)

Lorraine said...

love that energising orange colour..good idea for raging hormone days! and that messy page is superb dont forget to take a photo of it so that you can use it again..isnt that weird with the wendy vecchi grid thing..mines better though lol!

Sue said...

My fav is the messy page! I put pieces of scrap paper and kitchen towel between my pages to try and minimise the excess drips onto the next pages, it works sometimes!