Saturday, February 09, 2008

Friday Fiver - 9th February

1. Do you like the thrill of a chase?
Yes, of course. Doesn't everyone? But not more than the contentment that comes after you've caught who you were chasing :)

2. What winds you up?
Customs charges! I have a parcel stuck at the sorting office as we speak with £12 to pay - booo.

3. Are you a loud talker?
Yes, especially if I'm excited - my poor best mate has burst eardrums because of me

4. What comes easy to you?

Ummmm, maths?

5. What did you dream about recently?
I hardly ever remember my dreams. I wish I did. I know I remembered one recently because I told Alison about it. But now I've forgotten it again.

Edited to add, this was what was at the sorting office, my valentine gift to myself, is it or is it not beautiful????? I love Etsy!!!

No comments: