Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday Fiver - 1st February 2008

1. What are you set on?
I don't know. I'm a bit of a 'que sera sera' kind of gal, tend to let life unfold as it sees fit. So I don't make much in the way of forward plans, hence nothing really to get 'set on'. How about....I am set on making my 40s my best decade yet?

2. What do you have to do right?
I hate to make mistakes, I hate to be wrong. So, I think the answer to this one is "everything". But on the other hand, I'm not a total perfectionist, if I get bored with a task (which I often do) then I'm happy to leave it with some rough edges.

3. Have any kids?
Yup, three fab sons aged 5, 16 and 17. (the troll isn't one of them)

4. Are you patient?
Depends. Sometimes I can be hugely patient, in relation to things that the majority of people I know seem to be much less patient about. Other times I can be as much of a "I want it and I want it NOW!" person as the best of them :)

5. Friday fill-in:
I know if I put my mind to it ______.

I can achieve almost anything. But getting that scatty old mind focussed on anything is a mammoth task :D

No comments: